Updated on August 19, 2021
Cakeshop is a set of tools and APIs for working with Ethereum, packaged as a Java web application archive (WAR) that gets you up and running quickly.
Out of the box you get:
- Blockchain explorer - View transactions, blocks, and contracts, and see historical contract state at a point in time.
- Node info - View the overall status of your network.
- Peer management - Discover, add, and remove peers.
- Enhanced permissions UI - Manage enhanced network permissioning.
- Solidity sandbox - Develop, compile, deploy, and interact with Solidity smart contracts.
- Contract registry - Keep track of deployed contracts and their code, interfaces, and state.
To view Cakeshop with your GoQuorum Quickstart network:
- Start the Quorum Developer Quickstart with GoQuorum, selecting default monitoring.
- Open the Cakeshop UI at http://localhost:8999.
The Quorum Developer Quickstart tutorial demonstrates how to perform transactions directly using the Cakeshop UI.